We are looking for a Software Engineer who has working experience with the Microsoft web stack to join our growing and dynamic team. The successful candidate will be able to work on multiple projects and be adept at communicating and collaborating with colleagues, project stakeholders and customers.
This is a full time, in-house position. Applicants must be U.S. citizens and California residents.
What You’ll Do…
- Collaborate with engineers, program managers and other stakeholders to define new products and features.
- Participate in all facets of software development: programming; testing and debugging; documentation; deployment; maintenance and support.
- Work in a team environment to build customer-facing, data-driven web applications using the Microsoft web stack using Visual Studio, C#, ASP.NET MVC, IIS, SQL Server, etc.
- Help improve our internal workflow, processes, and tools – we’re always looking to improve and welcome new ideas!
What It Takes To Be Successful…
- Bachelors of Science in Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum 3 years of work experience as a software engineer using Microsoft web technologies (Visual Studio, .NET Framework, C#, ASP.NET MVC, IIS, SQL Server, etc.).
- Strong understanding of web request/response architecture, including AJAX and RESTful APIs.
- Familiar using version control (git).
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Good time management skills, ability to meet deadlines and prioritize multiple tasks, and a friendly, team-oriented disposition with a positive attitude.
What We Offer…
- Team: Working with talented, creative colleagues
- Wellness: Health, dental and vision coverage and a generous PTO policy
- Nourishment: Various snacks and canned beverages
- Flexibility: Casual dress code with flexible hours
- Bottom-Line: Competitive salary and benefits with upward mobility and career growth